GENERATIONS OF SMILES
What Americans Say About Their Smile...
- Seventy-three percent of Americans say they would feel self-conscious
if they lost a tooth or teeth.
- A healthy-looking smile ranks among the top three aspects
of a person's appearance that affect self-esteem.
- Twenty five percent of Americans say their smile or teeth
is the one facial feature that would change to boost
Statistics taken from a 1997 national telephone survey of 1000
adults conducted by the Opinion Research Corporation
International of Princeton, NJ, for the American College
Improving Your Smile
If you have ever been unhappy about the "look" of your
smile, you may want to consult a prosthodontist such
as Dr. Hong. His advanced specialty training can improve
your appearance by restoring broken, discolored, or
misshapen teeth. The psychological importance of cosmetic
dentistry should not be underestimated, as it can greatly
improve a person's self-image and quality of life. Some
of the procedures which can improve your smile are:
- Facial Exercises
- placing complete ceramic esthetic crowns or "caps" onto teeth.
- placing veneers (a very thin porcelain "shell") onto teeth
to conceal defects.
- using bonding technology on a tooth's surface to change
its shape or to close gaps.
- bleaching discolored teeth to brighten and whiten a smile.
Dr. Hong takes great care and pride in providing his
patients with esthetically attractive and natural-looking
cosmetic restorations. Dr. Hong has extensive laboratory
skills and knowledge of the materials used to restore
and replace teeth.
are exceptionally skilled in "Creating Generations of
Smiles." Whatever your age, you owe it to yourself to
see how a specialist in tooth restoration and tooth
replacement can help you.
Serving San Jose, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Santa Clara, Palo Alto, Mountain View, Saratoga, Los Altos & Campbell
Dental Implants, Dentures & Prosthedontics, Cosmetic Dentistry, CEREC One Visit, Crowns & Bridges